Friday, July 3, 2009

Business Class One... AHHHHHHH

We had our first class in business last night.. It wasnt that bad. We took some personality quiz and a learning style quiz. We even got to experience what the national board would feel like with a practice exam.
Then we started talking... business plan.. The end of the class we will be giving an oral presentation about our business plan. I have to say Im a little nervous on this one. I guess Im just not ready to hit the ground running with just one kind of idea. Im not really ready to give up the school life and dive into anything right now. I signed up for the massage for cancer patients, class. That is an avenue I want to explore. I think it would be very rewarding for both me and these clients. Yeah, its depressing... but you live one moment at a time. You make the most of that one moment at a time and it doesnt seem all that depressing anymore.
I also enjoy the spa setting, the reflexology is really nice too. I enjoy the hot stone aspects.. I mean.. there are so many wonderful paths. Its hard to choose just one.
Right now I thought I would get the "easy" stuff out of the way.. A business name and possibly a logo. What the hell was I thinking.. Thats actually very frustrating. I'm sure it will come to me when Im not expecting it to.
On a side note... We start clinics next week. I have clinic on Wednesday from 530 - 930. I'm a bit nervous. I'm sure we all are. And I suppose thats good. If your not a little concerned it doesnt make you try and do your best. I have to make sure I hem the pants before then. They are 4 inches too long. So I need to take them in just a bit. Nothing worse then tripping on your pant legs when your trying to do a massage.
I didn't sleep again last night. Nothing new. I plan on keep moving today. I don't want to try and nap like I did yesterday. I actually went to bed around 530 yesterday morning. I slept until almost 1 in the afternoon. By that time I was having to get ready for school. I feel like I wasted the whole day. I can't do that again. Rob has the day off so he wants to go grocery shopping. At least I wont have to drive :)
My legs have been hurting alot too. This again is nothing new... but its becoming more frequent and more painful. I really wish I knew what the hell was going on.
On a happier note... The bug traps have been working awesome. Caught another spider and another beetle last night. I walked away to collect the garbage, when I came back.. The beetle had made an escape.. His only way was back through the hole he came from so.. At least hes not in the house. I do sorta feel bad for the bugs that end up on those traps.. I mean just cause your stuck doesnt mean you die right away.. The first beetle we caught was still moving his head around.. Would really suck to be stuck and you cant do a damn thing about it... Anyways... I was going to say something positive wasnt I?
Saturday is July 4th. I suppose we should stop somewhere and get some fireworks. It will be awesome having Anthony in town this year for that. Last year he came back from Grandpa and Grandma's after the 4th.. Kinda sad cause where they were. Fireworks are illegal. Not much fun for kids like that. Or adults for that matter.
I remember getting some tanks for Anthony last year. He said that was all he wanted and my folks said they couldnt find them anywhere. He has a box of them and a helicopter I thought was pretty cool too.. I do hope they still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment