Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cards and Such.

A Pokemon card I was playing with. I'm thinking next time I make this, I will have it open like a pokemon ball. Possibly include some pokemon too. There are tons of things to do with something like this.




Anthony and I are Ben 10 fans. Perhaps me more so then him. But such a simple but fun idea. I was also thinking the same style and using different numbers for a birthday card.




I was on the lookout for a good recipe for Blueberry Muffins. I ran across this one.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/To-Die-For-Blueberry-Muffins/Detail.aspx
I have made it several times by now. So far there hasn't been a bad batch. Rob has asked me to make these on many occasions. So Yummy.




Easter is upon us. Anthony is also getting too old to go for the usual easter things. So here I did a little playing with a more "boyish" bunny attitude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment